Day 01 : Bangalore – Mysore
Upon arrival at Bangalore, you will be met by our representative and transfer to Mysore. After check in relax for a while before proceeding on a sightseeing trip of Mysore. Enroute visit the Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Lake, Mysore Zoo, and St.Philomena’s Church. Overnight stay at Hotel in Mysore.
Day 02 : Mysore – Ooty
Today after breakfast proceed to Ooty. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of the Ooty. visit the Ooty lake, The Botanical Garden, and Rose garden. Overnight Stay at Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
Day 03 : Ooty
Today after breakfast proceed on a sightseeing trip of Ooty. Today visit the Botanical Gardens, theDodabetta Peak, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock, Government Museum, etc are covered in this trip. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
Day 04 : Ooty – Kodaikanal
Today proceed to Kodaikanal. Upon arrival at Kodaikanal, Check in and relax at the Hotel. Day is at Leisure. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kodaikanal.
Day 05 : Kodaikanal
Today after breakfast proced on a sightseeing trip of Kodaikanal. Enroute visit the Kodai Lake, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks and Kurinji Andavar Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kodaikanal.
Day 06 : Kodaikanal – Bangalore
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Drop to the Bangalore Airport/Railway Station. End of trip.Send Enquiry
Tour Price Details:
Tour cost per Couple
The above rate is valid till 30/Mar/2016 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Tour Package Includes:
· Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis.
· Daily breakfast in hotels.
· A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking.
· All applicable hotel taxes.
· Service tax @ 3.09%.
Tour Package Excludes:
· Any meals other than those mentioned above.
· Any Airfare/Train fare.
· Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
· Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…